Shamrock Construction Channel Islands Bathroom Remodeling Specialties
- Complete Bathroom Remodel – We will gut your bathroom down to the studs and rebuild it from scratch.
- Partial Bathroom Remodeling – We will repair or replace broken our outdated components of any bathroom.
- Custom Vanities – We are experts at maximizing space while introducing beautiful and useful components to your bathroom.
- Plumbing – Leaks and poor water pressure are a real drag! Let us help you diagnose and repair plumbing issues.
- Electrical/Custom lighting – We install all electrical work to code and can add beautiful lighting features in your bathroom!
- Exhaust fans – Proper ventilation is essential to avoid mold and mildew problems. We will make sure this is done properly.
- Jacuzzi/Jet tub/Steam shower – The luxury features are great for relaxing and unwinding after a long day. It’s like having your own spa at home!
- Custom glass doors
- Tile work
Bathroom remodeling is one of the best and cheapest ways to revitalize your home. Let’s face it, there’s nothing worse missing out on a great bath or shower. Poor water pressure due to bad plumbing is easy to fix and will greatly improve your enjoyment of your home. Modern bathrooms should have large tubs and walk-in showers, separate commodes and adequate ventilation. Shamrock Construction has over 30 years of Channel Islands bathroom remodeling experience. We use our design and space planning skills to come up with the best design for your new bathroom.
Bathroom Design Services
High Quality Bathroom Materials
We know all of the local Channel Islands Bathroom and Plumbing Supply companies – an essential component to finding the best priced tile, vanity or fixtures for your new bathroom. We will point you in the right direction and assist you with acquiring the best materials for your bathroom remodel.
Free Bathroom Remodeling Consultations
At Shamrock Construction, we understand that a bathroom remodel is a major undertaking! We are always available to provide a FREE, initial consultation at your home. We will look at your existing bathrooms and living spaces, give you ideas and make recommendations on how to attack your project. We can also help you get samples of materials (tile, flooring, fixtures) to help you better visualize your new bathroom.
Call Shamrock Construction today to schedule a free consultation at your home. Your new bathroom is just a phone call away!